Free EXE Lock 22.214.171.124
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Free EXE Lock 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Free EXE Lock 188.8.131.52 from your computerFreeEXELock Co., Ltd.
. More information on FreeEXELock Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about Free EXE Lock 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.freeexelock.com/
. Free EXE Lock 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free EXE Lock directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Free EXE Lock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free EXE Lock 18.104.22.168. FreeEXELock2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 416.50 KB (426496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free EXE Lock 22.214.171.124. They take 10.79 MB (11310864
bytes) on disk.
- Free EXE Lock Update.exe (953.50 KB)
- FreeEXELock.exe (4.63 MB)
- FreeEXELock2.exe (416.50 KB)
- goup.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.43 MB)
This info is about Free EXE Lock 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Free EXE Lock 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company FreeEXELock Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Free EXE Lock 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Free EXE Lock 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free EXE Lock 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free EXE Lock 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Free EXE Lock 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Free EXE Lock 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free EXE Lock 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free EXE Lock 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freeexelock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free EXE Lock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free EXE Lock 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Free EXE Lock 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free EXE Lock 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free EXE Lock 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free EXE Lock 220.127.116.11 by FreeEXELock Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free EXE Lock 18.104.22.168 by FreeEXELock Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free EXE Lock 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:36:21.373