Free Download Manager
This web page is about Free Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Download Manager from your computerFreeDownloadManager.ORG
. More information about FreeDownloadManager.ORG can be seen here
. More information about the application Free Download Manager can be found at http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
. Usually the Free Download Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Free Download Manager is C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe. fdm.exe is the Free Download Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 8.86 MB (9286656 bytes) on disk.
Free Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.01 MB (13642441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browsernativehost.exe (780.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (110.50 KB)
- fdm.exe (8.86 MB)
- fdmnativehost-chrome.exe (294.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (284.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updatehelper.exe (251.00 KB)
- wincomserver.exe (586.00 KB)
- winwfpmonitor.exe (778.00 KB)
This info is about Free Download Manager version 184.108.40.20696
only. For more Free Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Free Download Manager from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Download Manager:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Download Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Free Download Manager\fdm.sqlite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Grabber Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\IDM Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\license.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\TUTORIALS.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall IDM.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Internet Download Manager
Free Download Manager is an application by the software company FreeDownloadManager.ORG. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Free Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Free Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Download Manager". The Free Download Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click Free Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Free Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Download Manager by FreeDownloadManager.ORG from your computer, we are not saying that Free Download Manager by FreeDownloadManager.ORG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:08:27.907