Free Download Manager 3.8
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Free Download Manager 3.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8 from your PCFreeDownloadManager.ORG
. Check out here
for more info on FreeDownloadManager.ORG. You can get more details about Free Download Manager 3.8 at http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
. Free Download Manager 3.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.86 MB (6148096 bytes) on disk and is labeled fdm.exe.
Free Download Manager 3.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.29 MB (8693534
bytes) on disk.
- etasks.exe (55.00 KB)
- fdm.exe (5.86 MB)
- fdmwi.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8
of Free Download Manager 3.8.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Free Download Manager 3.8 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Free Download Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj\188.8.131.52_0\lib\download-manager.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Free Download Manager\Update\fdminst.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FreeDownloadManager.ORG\Free Download Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Download Manager_is1
Free Download Manager 3.8 is a program offered by FreeDownloadManager.ORG. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Free Download Manager 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Free Download Manager 3.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Download Manager 3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Download Manager 3.8". If it exists on your system the Free Download Manager 3.8 application will be found very quickly. When you select Free Download Manager 3.8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Download Manager 3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Download Manager 3.8:
- The software company is: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8.
8. After removing Free Download Manager 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Download Manager 3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Download Manager 3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8 by FreeDownloadManager.ORG from your PC, we are not saying that Free Download Manager 3.8 by FreeDownloadManager.ORG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Download Manager 3.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:53:49.893