Free Disc Burner version 188.8.131.526
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Disc Burner version 184.108.40.2066 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Free Disc Burner version 220.127.116.116 from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can read more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Free Disc Burner version 18.104.22.1686 can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Disc Burner version 22.214.171.1246 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Free Disc Burner version 126.96.36.1996 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1588240 bytes) on disk and is called FreeDiscBurner.exe.
The executables below are part of Free Disc Burner version 188.8.131.526. They take an average of 2.64 MB (2763136
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.51 MB)
This page is about Free Disc Burner version 184.108.40.2066 version 220.127.116.116
Free Disc Burner version 18.104.22.1686 is an application released by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Free Disc Burner version 22.214.171.1246 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Free Disc Burner version 126.96.36.1996 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Disc Burner version 188.8.131.526 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Disc Burner version 184.108.40.2066". If it is installed on your PC the Free Disc Burner version 220.127.116.116 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Disc Burner version 18.104.22.1686 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Disc Burner version 22.214.171.1246, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Disc Burner version 126.96.36.1996:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Disc Burner version 188.8.131.526.
8. After uninstalling Free Disc Burner version 184.108.40.2066, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Disc Burner version 220.127.116.116 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Disc Burner version 18.104.22.1686 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Disc Burner version 22.214.171.1246 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Disc Burner version 126.96.36.1996 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Disc Burner version 188.8.131.526 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 00:31:27.860