Free Chess version 1.2.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Free Chess version 1.2.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Chess version 1.2.1 from your PCJorge Pardo Serrano
. Additional info about Jorge Pardo Serrano can be found here
. More information about Free Chess version 1.2.1 can be found at http://www.pardolabs.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Free Chess folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Free Chess version 1.2.1 is C:\Program Files\Free Chess\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is labeled Free Chess.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Free Chess version 1.2.1. They take 829.77 KB (849684
bytes) on disk.
- Free Chess.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Free Chess version 1.2.1.
Free Chess version 1.2.1 is a program marketed by Jorge Pardo Serrano. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Free Chess version 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Free Chess version 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Chess version 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Chess version 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Free Chess version 1.2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free Chess version 1.2.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Chess version 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Chess version 1.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pardolabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Chess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Chess version 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Free Chess version 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Chess version 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Chess version 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Chess version 1.2.1 by Jorge Pardo Serrano from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Chess version 1.2.1 by Jorge Pardo Serrano is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Chess version 1.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:51:26.373