Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.522
You can find on this page details on how to remove Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2062 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter version 220.127.116.112 from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can find out more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1682 at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1242 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1992 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FreeAudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.29 MB (2396160 bytes) on disk.
Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.522 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.41 MB (3570696
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.29 MB)
This page is about Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2062 version 220.127.116.112
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1682's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Free Audio Converter.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1242 is an application released by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1992 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.522 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2062 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter version 220.127.116.112". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1682 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1242 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1992, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.522:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2062.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter version 220.127.116.112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1682 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1242 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1992 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.522 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2062 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:31:15.423