Free 3GP Player
Free 3GP Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Free 3GP Player from your PCfree3gpplayer.com
. More information about free3gpplayer.com can be found here
. More information about Free 3GP Player can be found at http://www.free3gpplayer.com/
. Free 3GP Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free 3GP Player directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Free 3GP Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free 3GP Player\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. free3gpplayer.exe is the Free 3GP Player's primary executable file and it takes close to 816.00 KB (835584 bytes) on disk.
Free 3GP Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1553569
bytes) on disk:
- free3gpplayer.exe (816.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Free 3GP Player version 3
If you are manually uninstalling Free 3GP Player we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free 3GP Player:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bobabo\3GP Player
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kalypso\Theatre Of War\users\player1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Corporation\TOSHIBA Resolution+ Plug-in for Windows Media Player
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Blu-ray Disc Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bobabo\3GP Player\Default.m3u
- C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2014\audio\soundbanks\external_tone_media_player_01.bnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2014\audio\soundbanks\external_tone_media_player_02.bnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2014\audio\soundbanks\external_tone_media_player_03.bnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Free 3GP Player is an application offered by free3gpplayer.com. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Free 3GP Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free 3GP Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free 3GP Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free 3GP Player". If it is installed on your PC the Free 3GP Player program will be found very quickly. When you click Free 3GP Player in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free 3GP Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free 3GP Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free3gpplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free 3GP Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free 3GP Player.
8. After removing Free 3GP Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free 3GP Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free 3GP Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free 3GP Player by free3gpplayer.com from your computer, we are not saying that Free 3GP Player by free3gpplayer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free 3GP Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:21:39.047