Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries
Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries from your computerHumongous Entertainment
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Humongous Entertainment. Detailed information about Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries can be found at http://www.humongous.com
. Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk and is called Steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries. They take an average of 409.86 MB (429768956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 8bitboy.exe (43.57 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- Bejeweled3.exe (5.23 MB)
- CheckApplication.exe (284.00 KB)
- SettingsApplication.exe (980.00 KB)
- UBI1.exe (2.98 MB)
- Chariot.exe (6.66 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- ChildofLight.exe (10.75 MB)
- FirewallInstall.exe (74.02 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (59.51 MB)
- Hero_Siege.exe (3.97 MB)
- kopanito.exe (23.41 MB)
- Binding_of_Isaac.exe (5.30 MB)
- FlashAchievements.exe (495.50 KB)
- Isaac.exe (46.53 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.93 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.78 MB)
- AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe (33.21 MB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (60.42 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries is an application offered by the software company Humongous Entertainment. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries". If it is installed on your PC the Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries application will be found very quickly. When you click Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.humongous.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries.
8. After removing Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries by Humongous Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries by Humongous Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 19:27:00.473