Framing Studio 1.54
Framing Studio 1.54 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Framing Studio 1.54 from your computerAMS Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on AMS Software. Click on http://ams-soft.com/framing
to get more data about Framing Studio 1.54 on AMS Software's website. Usually the Framing Studio 1.54 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Framing Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Framing Studio 1.54 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Framing Studio\unins000.exe. Framing Studio 1.54's primary file takes around 2.06 MB (2155520 bytes) and is called Framing Studio.exe.
Framing Studio 1.54 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.79 MB (2922412
bytes) on disk:
- crack.exe (94.50 KB)
- Framing Studio.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
of Framing Studio 1.54.
Framing Studio 1.54 is an application released by AMS Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Framing Studio 1.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Framing Studio 1.54 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Framing Studio 1.54 or simply click the Search field and type in "Framing Studio 1.54". If it is installed on your PC the Framing Studio 1.54 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Framing Studio 1.54 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Framing Studio 1.54, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Framing Studio 1.54:
- The web site of the application is: http://ams-soft.com/framing
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Framing Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Framing Studio 1.54.
8. After uninstalling Framing Studio 1.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Framing Studio 1.54 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Framing Studio 1.54 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Framing Studio 1.54 by AMS Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Framing Studio 1.54 by AMS Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Framing Studio 1.54 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 15:36:46.177