FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 from your PCKigosoft Inc.
. More information on Kigosoft Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 can be seen at http://www.framephotoEditor.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FramePhotoEditor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FramePhotoEditor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled FramePhotoEditor.exe and its approximative size is 1.60 MB (1679360 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2363673
bytes) on disk.
- FramePhotoEditor.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 version 3.0.1
FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 is a program marketed by Kigosoft Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.framephotoEditor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FramePhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1.
8. After removing FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 by Kigosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 by Kigosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FramePhotoEditor 3.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 08:24:51.477