You can find below details on how to uninstall Fragile Fixer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fragile Fixer from your computerFragile Fixer
. Check out here
for more details on Fragile Fixer. More info about the program Fragile Fixer can be seen at http://fragilefixer.com/support
. Fragile Fixer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer\FragileFixeruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fragile Fixer. utilFragileFixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 637.74 KB (653048 bytes) on disk.
Fragile Fixer contains of the executables below. They occupy 879.98 KB (901096
bytes) on disk.
- FragileFixerUninstall.exe (242.23 KB)
- utilFragileFixer.exe (637.74 KB)
This page is about Fragile Fixer version 2015.05.23.102423
alone. You can find below a few links to other Fragile Fixer releases:
...click to view all...
Fragile Fixer is an application marketed by Fragile Fixer. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Fragile Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fragile Fixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fragile Fixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fragile Fixer". If it is installed on your PC the Fragile Fixer program will be found automatically. After you click Fragile Fixer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fragile Fixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fragile Fixer:
- The web site of the program is: http://fragilefixer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer\FragileFixeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fragile Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Fragile Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fragile Fixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fragile Fixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fragile Fixer by Fragile Fixer from your computer, nor are we saying that Fragile Fixer by Fragile Fixer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fragile Fixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:21:21.133