You can find below details on how to uninstall Fragile Fixer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fragile Fixer from your computerFragile Fixer
. Check out here
for more details on Fragile Fixer. More info about the program Fragile Fixer can be seen at http://fragilefixer.com/support
. Fragile Fixer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer\FragileFixeruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fragile Fixer. utilFragileFixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 637.74 KB (653048 bytes) on disk.
Fragile Fixer contains of the executables below. They occupy 879.98 KB (901096
bytes) on disk.
- FragileFixerUninstall.exe (242.23 KB)
- utilFragileFixer.exe (637.74 KB)
This page is about Fragile Fixer version 2015.05.23.102423
alone. You can find below a few links to other Fragile Fixer releases:
...click to view all...
Fragile Fixer is an application marketed by Fragile Fixer. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Fragile Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fragile Fixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fragile Fixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fragile Fixer". If it is installed on your PC the Fragile Fixer program will be found very quickly. After you click Fragile Fixer in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fragile Fixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fragile Fixer:
- The publisher is: http://fragilefixer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fragile Fixer\FragileFixeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fragile Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Fragile Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fragile Fixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fragile Fixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fragile Fixer by Fragile Fixer from your computer, nor are we saying that Fragile Fixer by Fragile Fixer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fragile Fixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:21:21.133