Foxmail 5.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Foxmail 5.0 from your systemBoda, Inc.
. Further information on Boda, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://fox.foxmail.com.cn
if you want to read more on Foxmail 5.0 on Boda, Inc.'s web page. Foxmail 5.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxmail directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxmail\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Foxmail 5.0. Foxmail.exe is the Foxmail 5.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.12 MB (3273216 bytes) on disk.
Foxmail 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.36 MB (3527560
bytes) on disk.
- FoxHot.exe (164.00 KB)
- Foxmail.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (84.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Foxmail 5.0 version 5.0
Foxmail 5.0 is an application released by the software company Boda, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Foxmail 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Foxmail 5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Foxmail 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Foxmail 5.0". The Foxmail 5.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Foxmail 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Foxmail 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Foxmail 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://fox.foxmail.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxmail\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Foxmail 5.0.
8. After removing Foxmail 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Foxmail 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foxmail 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Foxmail 5.0 by Boda, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Foxmail 5.0 by Boda, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Foxmail 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 15:01:57.377