Foxit Reader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Foxit Reader from your systemFoxit Soft
. Check out here
for more details on Foxit Soft. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Foxit Reader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Foxit Reader.exe and its approximative size is 10.73 MB (11249144 bytes).
Foxit Reader is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.83 MB (12409822
bytes) on disk:
- Foxit Reader.exe (10.73 MB)
- InstallPlugin.exe (89.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- curl.exe (346.25 KB)
This page is about Foxit Reader version 4.3.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Foxit Reader versions:
Foxit Reader is a program offered by Foxit Soft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Foxit Reader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Foxit Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". The Foxit Reader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Foxit Reader in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Foxit Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Foxit Reader.
8. After removing Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Foxit Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foxit Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit Reader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:14:04.327