Foxit Reader is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Foxit Reader from your computerFoxit Software Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Foxit Software Inc.. Click on http://www.foxitsoftware.com/
to get more information about Foxit Reader on Foxit Software Inc.'s website. Foxit Reader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Foxit Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FoxitReader.exe is the Foxit Reader's main executable file and it occupies about 40.14 MB (42093280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Foxit Reader. They take 58.86 MB (61721056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 64BitMailAgent.exe (376.22 KB)
- FoxitReader.exe (40.14 MB)
- FoxitUpdater.exe (10.71 MB)
- SendCrashReport.exe (2.00 MB)
- TrackReview.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- UninstallPrint.exe (1.91 MB)
- FXC_ProxyProcess.exe (60.72 KB)
- FoxitPrevhost.exe (95.72 KB)
This info is about Foxit Reader version 126.96.36.1996
alone. For more Foxit Reader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Foxit Reader from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Addon\Foxit Reader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__program files_Foxit Reader_Foxit Reader_FoxitReader_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Addon\Foxit Reader\FoxitReaderUpdater.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\foxitcloud.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Stamps\Dynamic Stamps\stamplib.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Stamps\Sign Here\stamplib.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Stamps\Standard Stamps\stamplib.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Foxit Reader.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 7.0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Update\Foxit Reader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Foxit Reader_is1
Foxit Reader is an application released by the software company Foxit Software Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Foxit Reader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Foxit Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". The Foxit Reader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Foxit Reader in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Foxit Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxit Reader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Foxit Reader.
8. After uninstalling Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Software Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit Reader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:03:45.623