Foxit PDF Editor
Foxit PDF Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Foxit PDF Editor from your systemFoxit Corporation
. More information on Foxit Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Foxit PDF Editor program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\PDF Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Foxit PDF Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\PDF Editor\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PDFEdit.exe and it has a size of 2.05 MB (2154500 bytes).
Foxit PDF Editor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.36 MB (2471372
bytes) on disk:
- PDFEdit.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (309.45 KB)
This info is about Foxit PDF Editor version 18.104.22.1682
only. You can find below info on other releases of Foxit PDF Editor:
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Foxit PDF Editor from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Foxit PDF Editor
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Foxit PDF Editor\HasCountUninstall\20230514\22.214.171.12432.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Foxit PDF Editor
Foxit PDF Editor is a program marketed by Foxit Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Foxit PDF Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Foxit PDF Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Foxit PDF Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Foxit PDF Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Foxit PDF Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Foxit PDF Editor in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Foxit PDF Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Foxit PDF Editor.
8. After removing Foxit PDF Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Foxit PDF Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit PDF Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Foxit PDF Editor by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit PDF Editor by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Foxit PDF Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:58:57.320