This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Foxit J-Reader for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Foxit J-Reader from your PCFoxit Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Foxit Corporation. Foxit J-Reader is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Foxit J-Reader. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.02 MB (11556344 bytes) on disk and is called Foxit Reader.exe.
Foxit J-Reader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.35 MB (11906032
bytes) on disk.
- Foxit Reader.exe (11.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (341.49 KB)
The current page applies to Foxit J-Reader version 188.8.131.528
alone. For more Foxit J-Reader versions please click below:
Foxit J-Reader is an application released by Foxit Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Foxit J-Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Foxit J-Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Foxit J-Reader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Foxit J-Reader". The Foxit J-Reader app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Foxit J-Reader in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Foxit J-Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Foxit J-Reader.
8. After uninstalling Foxit J-Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Foxit J-Reader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foxit J-Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Foxit J-Reader by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit J-Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Foxit J-Reader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-04 20:51:12.223