Foxit Cloud is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Foxit Cloud from your PCFoxit Corporation
. More information on Foxit Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.foxitcloud.com/
if you want to read more on Foxit Cloud on Foxit Corporation's website. Foxit Cloud is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Foxit Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\unins001.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled FCUpdateService.exe and occupies 236.54 KB (242216 bytes).
Foxit Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.09 MB (1144912
bytes) on disk.
- FCUpdateService.exe (236.54 KB)
- unins001.exe (881.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Foxit Cloud version 188.8.131.525
only. You can find below a few links to other Foxit Cloud releases:
...click to view all...
Foxit Cloud is a program marketed by Foxit Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Foxit Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Foxit Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Foxit Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxit Cloud". If it exists on your system the Foxit Cloud application will be found automatically. When you select Foxit Cloud in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Foxit Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxit Cloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foxitcloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Foxit Cloud.
8. After removing Foxit Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foxit Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Foxit Cloud by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit Cloud by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit Cloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 17:16:10.927