Foxcorn Plugin is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Foxcorn Plugin from your systemFox-Corn.
. You can read more on Fox-Corn. or check for application updates here
. More information about Foxcorn Plugin can be found at Fox-Corn
. Foxcorn Plugin is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FoxPlugin\Tools folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Foxcorn Plugin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FoxPlugin\Tools\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Foxcorn.exe is the Foxcorn Plugin's primary executable file and it occupies about 930.58 KB (952912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Foxcorn Plugin. They occupy 2.10 MB (2199241
bytes) on disk.
- Foxcorn.exe (930.58 KB)
- fxcom.exe (47.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.88 KB)
- upenkr.exe (466.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Foxcorn Plugin.
Foxcorn Plugin is a program released by the software company Fox-Corn.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Foxcorn Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Foxcorn Plugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Foxcorn Plugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Foxcorn Plugin". The Foxcorn Plugin program will be found very quickly. After you select Foxcorn Plugin in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Foxcorn Plugin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxcorn Plugin:
- The web site of the program is: Fox-Corn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FoxPlugin\Tools\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Foxcorn Plugin.
8. After uninstalling Foxcorn Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Foxcorn Plugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Foxcorn Plugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Foxcorn Plugin by Fox-Corn. from your computer, nor are we saying that Foxcorn Plugin by Fox-Corn. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Foxcorn Plugin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:00:26.933