You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FoxShop for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FoxShop from your PCThéo Chevalier
. More information about Théo Chevalier can be found here
. You can get more details on FoxShop at http://theochevalier.fr
. The application is often placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\foxshop-2692871736901cf54755c2a295d70823" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FoxShop is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\foxshop-2692871736901cf54755c2a295d70823\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is titled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside FoxShop. They occupy about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FoxShop. Click on the links below for other FoxShop versions:
FoxShop is a program by the software company Théo Chevalier. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase FoxShop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FoxShop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FoxShop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FoxShop". If it is installed on your PC the FoxShop app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FoxShop in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FoxShop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FoxShop:
- The software company is: http://theochevalier.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\foxshop-2692871736901cf54755c2a295d70823\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FoxShop.
8. After removing FoxShop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FoxShop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FoxShop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FoxShop by Théo Chevalier from your computer, nor are we saying that FoxShop by Théo Chevalier is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoxShop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:04:36.470