FoxNews is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FoxNews from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. FoxNews is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FoxNews. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
FoxNews is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FoxNews version 22.214.171.124589
FoxNews is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FoxNews is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FoxNews from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FoxNews or simply click the Search field and type in "FoxNews". If it exists on your system the FoxNews application will be found automatically. After you select FoxNews in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FoxNews, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FoxNews.
8. After removing FoxNews, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoxNews which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoxNews using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FoxNews by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that FoxNews by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FoxNews in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:04:23.677