Founder AnyScan I25
This info is about Founder AnyScan I25 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Founder AnyScan I25 from your computerFounder
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Founder. Usually the Founder AnyScan I25 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Founder\Founder AnyScan I25 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Founder AnyScan I25. DocuAction.exe is the Founder AnyScan I25's main executable file and it takes close to 221.50 KB (226816 bytes) on disk.
Founder AnyScan I25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.41 MB (4623744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DebugInfoEditor.exe (1.53 MB)
- DebugTool_DocTwain.exe (50.00 KB)
- DebugTool_DocuAction.exe (50.00 KB)
- DocuAction.exe (221.50 KB)
- Scanner Utility.exe (126.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (73.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (79.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (900.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- Install64.exe (56.00 KB)
- Setinf.exe (64.00 KB)
- EasyScan.exe (299.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Founder AnyScan I25 version 5.2.0
Founder AnyScan I25 is a program offered by the software company Founder. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Founder AnyScan I25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Founder AnyScan I25 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Founder AnyScan I25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Founder AnyScan I25". If it exists on your system the Founder AnyScan I25 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Founder AnyScan I25 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Founder AnyScan I25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Founder AnyScan I25.
8. After removing Founder AnyScan I25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Founder AnyScan I25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Founder AnyScan I25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Founder AnyScan I25 by Founder from your computer, nor are we saying that Founder AnyScan I25 by Founder is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Founder AnyScan I25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 00:15:14.307