Foundation version 1.3.3
Foundation version 1.3.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Foundation version 1.3.3 from your computerPolymorph Games
. Further information on Polymorph Games can be seen here
. Foundation version 1.3.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Polymorph Games\Foundation directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Foundation version 1.3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Polymorph Games\Foundation\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called foundation.exe and its approximative size is 35.16 MB (36866560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Foundation version 1.3.3. They take an average of 37.71 MB (39538033
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.10 MB)
- foundation.exe (35.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
This data is about Foundation version 1.3.3 version 1.3.3
Foundation version 1.3.3 is an application released by Polymorph Games. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Foundation version 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Foundation version 1.3.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Foundation version 1.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foundation version 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Foundation version 1.3.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Foundation version 1.3.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Foundation version 1.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Foundation version 1.3.3.
8. After uninstalling Foundation version 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Foundation version 1.3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Foundation version 1.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Foundation version 1.3.3 by Polymorph Games from your PC, we are not saying that Foundation version 1.3.3 by Polymorph Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Foundation version 1.3.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:23:02.773