Fotosizer 2.03 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Fotosizer 2.03 from your systemFotosizer.com
. Open here
for more details on Fotosizer.com. You can see more info related to Fotosizer 2.03 at http://www.fotosizer.com
. Usually the Fotosizer 2.03 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Fotosizer 2.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer\uninst.exe. Fotosizer.exe is the Fotosizer 2.03's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.29 MB (1347584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fotosizer 2.03. They take an average of 1.41 MB (1479758
bytes) on disk.
- Fotosizer.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (129.08 KB)
This web page is about Fotosizer 2.03 version 2.03.0.534
Fotosizer 2.03 is a program offered by the software company Fotosizer.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Fotosizer 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fotosizer 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fotosizer 2.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fotosizer 2.03". If it exists on your system the Fotosizer 2.03 app will be found automatically. After you click Fotosizer 2.03 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fotosizer 2.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fotosizer 2.03:
- The software company is: http://www.fotosizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fotosizer 2.03.
8. After uninstalling Fotosizer 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fotosizer 2.03 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fotosizer 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fotosizer 2.03 by Fotosizer.com from your computer, we are not saying that Fotosizer 2.03 by Fotosizer.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fotosizer 2.03 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 20:12:00.303