Fotosizer 1.33 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Fotosizer 1.33 from your PCFotosizer.com
. You can find out more on Fotosizer.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fotosizer.com
to get more information about Fotosizer 1.33 on Fotosizer.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fotosizer 1.33. Fotosizer 1.33's primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1228800 bytes) and its name is Fotosizer.exe.
Fotosizer 1.33 is composed of the following executables which take 1.30 MB (1357980
bytes) on disk:
- Fotosizer.exe (1.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (126.15 KB)
This info is about Fotosizer 1.33 version 1.33
Fotosizer 1.33 is an application marketed by Fotosizer.com. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Fotosizer 1.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fotosizer 1.33 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fotosizer 1.33 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fotosizer 1.33". If it exists on your system the Fotosizer 1.33 application will be found automatically. After you click Fotosizer 1.33 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fotosizer 1.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fotosizer 1.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fotosizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fotosizer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fotosizer 1.33.
8. After removing Fotosizer 1.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fotosizer 1.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fotosizer 1.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fotosizer 1.33 by Fotosizer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Fotosizer 1.33 by Fotosizer.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fotosizer 1.33 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 23:47:38.157