You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice from your systemCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Further information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Fotoalbum\Fotoalbum Fotoservice directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Fotoalbum\Fotoalbum Fotoservice\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Fotoalbum Fotoservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.98 MB (7314432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fotoalbum Fotoservice. They occupy about 14.85 MB (15570225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTEERDER.exe (426.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSHOW.exe (1.46 MB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- Fotoalbum Fotoservice.exe (6.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.46 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Fotoalbum Fotoservice version 5.1.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fotoalbum Fotoservice:
Fotoalbum Fotoservice is a program offered by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Fotoalbum Fotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fotoalbum Fotoservice or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fotoalbum Fotoservice". The Fotoalbum Fotoservice app will be found very quickly. After you select Fotoalbum Fotoservice in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fotoalbum Fotoservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fotoalbum Fotoservice.
8. After removing Fotoalbum Fotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fotoalbum Fotoservice that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fotoalbum Fotoservice with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, we are not saying that Fotoalbum Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fotoalbum Fotoservice supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:00:03.343