You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FotoSketcher 1.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FotoSketcher 1.4 from your systemDavid THOIRON
. Open here
where you can read more on David THOIRON. Further information about FotoSketcher 1.4 can be found at http://www.fotosketcher.com/
. Usually the FotoSketcher 1.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoSketcher 1.4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoSketcher 1.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FotoSketcher 1.4. FotoSketcher.exe is the FotoSketcher 1.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 873.50 KB (894464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FotoSketcher 1.4. They take an average of 1.51 MB (1586009
bytes) on disk.
- FotoSketcher.exe (873.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
This page is about FotoSketcher 1.4 version 1.4
FotoSketcher 1.4 is a program offered by David THOIRON. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove FotoSketcher 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FotoSketcher 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FotoSketcher 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FotoSketcher 1.4". If it exists on your system the FotoSketcher 1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FotoSketcher 1.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FotoSketcher 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FotoSketcher 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fotosketcher.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoSketcher 1.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FotoSketcher 1.4.
8. After removing FotoSketcher 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FotoSketcher 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FotoSketcher 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FotoSketcher 1.4 by David THOIRON from your PC, we are not saying that FotoSketcher 1.4 by David THOIRON is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FotoSketcher 1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 09:40:12.333