FotoJet Designer 1.1.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Open here
for more information on lrepacks.ru. Please follow https://www.fotojet.com/
if you want to read more on FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 on lrepacks.ru's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoJet Designer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. FotoJet Designer 1.1.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoJet Designer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled FotoJetDesigner.exe and its approximative size is 54.46 MB (57101992 bytes).
FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.36 MB (58045950
bytes) on disk.
- FotoJetDesigner.exe (54.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
The current page applies to FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 version 1.1.5
FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FotoJet Designer 1.1.5". If it exists on your system the FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FotoJet Designer 1.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FotoJet Designer 1.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.fotojet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FotoJet Designer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FotoJet Designer 1.1.5.
8. After removing FotoJet Designer 1.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FotoJet Designer 1.1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:08:19.183