This page is about Fossil Echo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fossil Echo from your systemGOG.com
. Open here
for more information on GOG.com. More data about the software Fossil Echo can be found at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Fossil Echo program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fossil Echo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Fossil Echo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fossil Echo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FossilEcho.exe is the Fossil Echo's main executable file and it occupies about 764.50 KB (782848 bytes) on disk.
Fossil Echo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2110016
bytes) on disk.
- FossilEcho.exe (764.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
This web page is about Fossil Echo version 184.108.40.206
Fossil Echo is an application by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Fossil Echo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fossil Echo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fossil Echo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fossil Echo". The Fossil Echo application will be found very quickly. When you select Fossil Echo in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fossil Echo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fossil Echo:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fossil Echo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fossil Echo.
8. After uninstalling Fossil Echo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fossil Echo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fossil Echo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fossil Echo by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Fossil Echo by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fossil Echo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:53:57.900