You can find below details on how to remove Fortunitas for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Fortunitas from your PCFortunitas
. Take a look here
for more info on Fortunitas. Please follow http://fortunitas.net/support
if you want to read more on Fortunitas on Fortunitas's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fortunitas folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fortunitas\FortunitasUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fortunitas. 7za.exe is the Fortunitas's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Fortunitas is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.22.214320
of Fortunitas. Click on the links below for other Fortunitas versions:
...click to view all...
Fortunitas is an application offered by Fortunitas. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fortunitas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fortunitas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fortunitas or simply click the Search field and type in "Fortunitas". If it exists on your system the Fortunitas application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fortunitas in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fortunitas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fortunitas:
- The software company is: http://fortunitas.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fortunitas\FortunitasUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fortunitas.
8. After uninstalling Fortunitas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fortunitas that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fortunitas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fortunitas by Fortunitas from your computer, nor are we saying that Fortunitas by Fortunitas is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fortunitas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:26:24.170