This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fortnite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Fortnite from your systemSE7EN Solutions
. More information about SE7EN Solutions can be read here
. Click on https://se7en.ws/fortnite/
to get more info about Fortnite on SE7EN Solutions's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Epic Games directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Fortnite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Epic Games\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.49 MB (2610104 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Fortnite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2610104
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Fortnite version 10.31
only. Click on the links below for other Fortnite versions:
Fortnite is a program marketed by the software company SE7EN Solutions. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Fortnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fortnite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fortnite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fortnite". The Fortnite program will be found automatically. When you select Fortnite in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fortnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fortnite:
- The software company is: https://se7en.ws/fortnite/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fortnite.
8. After removing Fortnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fortnite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fortnite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fortnite by SE7EN Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Fortnite by SE7EN Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fortnite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 12:08:23.343