Fortis HealthCare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fortis HealthCare from your systemFortis HealthCare
. Open here
where you can find out more on Fortis HealthCare. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fortis HealthCare. The program's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Fortis HealthCare. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to Fortis HealthCare version 1.0
Fortis HealthCare is an application marketed by Fortis HealthCare. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Fortis HealthCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fortis HealthCare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fortis HealthCare or simply click the Search field and type in "Fortis HealthCare". If it exists on your system the Fortis HealthCare application will be found very quickly. After you select Fortis HealthCare in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fortis HealthCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fortis HealthCare.
8. After removing Fortis HealthCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fortis HealthCare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fortis HealthCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fortis HealthCare by Fortis HealthCare from your PC, nor are we saying that Fortis HealthCare by Fortis HealthCare is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fortis HealthCare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:53:01.447