This page is about ForteEMR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ForteEMR from your computerForte Holdings
. Further information on Forte Holdings can be found here
. Click on http://www.fortesystemsinc.com
to get more details about ForteEMR on Forte Holdings's website. ForteEMR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Forte Holdings\ForteEMR folder, depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ForteEMR. ForteEMR's main file takes about 8.03 MB (8419328 bytes) and its name is ForteEMR.exe.
ForteEMR is composed of the following executables which take 16.41 MB (17204224
bytes) on disk:
- ForteEMR.exe (8.03 MB)
- ForteEMRService.exe (215.00 KB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (8.17 MB)
This info is about ForteEMR version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of ForteEMR:
ForteEMR is a program marketed by Forte Holdings. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove ForteEMR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ForteEMR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ForteEMR or simply click the Search field and type in "ForteEMR". If it is installed on your PC the ForteEMR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ForteEMR in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ForteEMR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ForteEMR:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fortesystemsinc.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ForteEMR.
8. After uninstalling ForteEMR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ForteEMR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ForteEMR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ForteEMR by Forte Holdings from your computer, nor are we saying that ForteEMR by Forte Holdings is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ForteEMR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 05:47:32.543