Forte Control 1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Forte Control 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Forte Control 1.1 from your systemFocusrite Audio Engineering Limited
. You can read more on Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Forte Control 1.1 at http://www.focusrite.com
. Forte Control 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Forte Control 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Forte Control 1.1's primary file takes around 808.00 KB (827392 bytes) and is called Forte Control.exe.
Forte Control 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.47 MB (1540400
bytes) on disk.
- Forte Control.exe (808.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Forte Control 1.1.
Forte Control 1.1 is an application released by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Forte Control 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Forte Control 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Forte Control 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Forte Control 1.1". The Forte Control 1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Forte Control 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Forte Control 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Forte Control 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.focusrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Forte Control 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Forte Control 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Forte Control 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Forte Control 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Forte Control 1.1 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Forte Control 1.1 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Forte Control 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:59:43.460