Forte Control 1.1
How to uninstall Forte Control 1.1 from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Forte Control 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
. You can read more on Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Forte Control 1.1 at http://www.focusrite.com
. Forte Control 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Forte Control 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Forte Control 1.1's primary file takes around 808.00 KB (827392 bytes) and is called Forte Control.exe.
Forte Control 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.47 MB (1540400
bytes) on disk.
- Forte Control.exe (808.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Forte Control 1.1.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Forte Control 1.1 from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Focusrite\Forte Control
How to uninstall Forte Control 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Forte Control 1.1 is an application released by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Forte Control 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Forte Control 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Forte Control 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Forte Control 1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Forte Control 1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Forte Control 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Forte Control 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.focusrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Focusrite\Forte Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Forte Control 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Forte Control 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Forte Control 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Forte Control 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Forte Control 1.1 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Forte Control 1.1 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Forte Control 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:59:43.460