Forta version 7.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Forta version 7.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Forta version 7.1 from your PCDave
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dave. Forta version 7.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Forta directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Forta version 7.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Forta\unins000.exe". Forta.exe is the Forta version 7.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.66 MB (3841024 bytes) on disk.
Forta version 7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.35 MB (4559521
bytes) on disk.
- Forta.exe (3.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This data is about Forta version 7.1 version 7.1
Forta version 7.1 is an application marketed by the software company Dave. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Forta version 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Forta version 7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Forta version 7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Forta version 7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Forta version 7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Forta version 7.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Forta version 7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Forta version 7.1.
8. After uninstalling Forta version 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Forta version 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Forta version 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Forta version 7.1 by Dave from your PC, nor are we saying that Forta version 7.1 by Dave is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Forta version 7.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:35:57.250