Forta version 7.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Forta version 7.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Forta version 7.1 from your PCDave
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dave. Forta version 7.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Forta directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Forta version 7.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Forta\unins000.exe". Forta.exe is the Forta version 7.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.66 MB (3841024 bytes) on disk.
Forta version 7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.35 MB (4559521
bytes) on disk.
- Forta.exe (3.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This data is about Forta version 7.1 version 7.1
Forta version 7.1 is an application marketed by the software company Dave. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Forta version 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Forta version 7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Forta version 7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Forta version 7.1". The Forta version 7.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Forta version 7.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Forta version 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Forta version 7.1.
8. After uninstalling Forta version 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Forta version 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Forta version 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Forta version 7.1 by Dave from your PC, nor are we saying that Forta version 7.1 by Dave is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Forta version 7.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:35:57.250