You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Forsaken Uprising for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Forsaken Uprising from your systemimminentuprising
. Go over here
for more info on imminentuprising. You can read more about about Forsaken Uprising at http://digitalhomicide.net/
. Usually the Forsaken Uprising application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Forsaken Uprising directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Forsaken Uprising by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/314700. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Forsaken Uprising's main file takes around 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) and is called ForsakenUprising.exe.
The executable files below are part of Forsaken Uprising. They take an average of 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- ForsakenUprising.exe (11.07 MB)
Forsaken Uprising is a program offered by the software company imminentuprising. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Forsaken Uprising is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Forsaken Uprising from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Forsaken Uprising or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Forsaken Uprising". If it exists on your system the Forsaken Uprising app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Forsaken Uprising in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Forsaken Uprising, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Forsaken Uprising:
- The web site of the application is: http://digitalhomicide.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/314700
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Forsaken Uprising.
8. After removing Forsaken Uprising, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Forsaken Uprising that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Forsaken Uprising with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Forsaken Uprising by imminentuprising from your computer, we are not saying that Forsaken Uprising by imminentuprising is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Forsaken Uprising supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 21:37:44.657