FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 from your computerFormat Factory
. Open here
for more details on Format Factory. You can see more info about FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. FormatFactory 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 5.46 MB (5723464 bytes) and is called FormatFactory.exe.
FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.31 MB (51701085
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (98.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.28 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- AskPIP_FF_.exe (1,023.93 KB)
- Baidu-TB-ASBar.exe (1.30 MB)
- hao123inst.exe (880.95 KB)
- Install.exe (166.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FormatFactory 22.214.171.124.
When planning to uninstall FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGCBPRO2300u120.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\Filters\ffdshow\ffdshow.reg
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\mfc120u.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\PicConvert.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Uninstall.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu\Application Bug\Bav\log\FormatFactory.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe
FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Format Factory. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FormatFactory 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FormatFactory 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FormatFactory 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing FormatFactory 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 by Format Factory from your PC, nor are we saying that FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 by Format Factory is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:27.380