FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 from your systemFormat Factory
. You can read more on Format Factory or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcfreetime.com
to get more facts about FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 on Format Factory's website. FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. FormatFactory 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 5.46 MB (5724488 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 49.31 MB (51701085
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (97.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.28 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- AskPIP_FF_.exe (1,023.93 KB)
- Baidu-TB-ASBar.exe (1.30 MB)
- hao123inst.exe (880.95 KB)
- Install.exe (166.85 KB)
This web page is about FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FormatFactory 220.127.116.11.Folders left behind when you uninstall FormatFactory 18.104.22.168:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.FriendlyAppName
FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Format Factory. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you click FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FormatFactory 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FormatFactory 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing FormatFactory 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 by Format Factory from your PC, we are not saying that FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 by Format Factory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:24:53.880