FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 from your systemFormat Factory
. You can read more on Format Factory or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcfreetime.com
to get more facts about FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 on Format Factory's website. FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. FormatFactory 184.108.40.206's main file takes around 5.46 MB (5724488 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 49.31 MB (51701085
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (97.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.28 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- AskPIP_FF_.exe (1,023.93 KB)
- Baidu-TB-ASBar.exe (1.30 MB)
- hao123inst.exe (880.95 KB)
- Install.exe (166.85 KB)
This web page is about FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FormatFactory 126.96.36.199.Folders left behind when you uninstall FormatFactory 188.8.131.52:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.FriendlyAppName
FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Format Factory. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FormatFactory 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FormatFactory 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing FormatFactory 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 by Format Factory from your PC, we are not saying that FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 by Format Factory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:24:53.880