This web page is about FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 from your systemFormat Factory
. Further information on Format Factory can be seen here
. Detailed information about FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. Usually the FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FormatFactory 18.104.22.168. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.79 MB (3972448 bytes) on disk and is called FormatFactory.exe.
The executables below are part of FormatFactory 22.214.171.124. They occupy an average of 46.46 MB (48719483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (87.84 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (3.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.30 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- Baidu-TB-ASBar.exe (1.30 MB)
- hao123inst.exe (880.95 KB)
This page is about FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory\Uninstall.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe
FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by Format Factory. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory 184.108.40.206". The FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FormatFactory 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatFactory 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FormatFactory 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing FormatFactory 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 by Format Factory from your computer, we are not saying that FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 by Format Factory is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:14:31.833