This info is about FormatFactory [3.0.1] for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FormatFactory [3.0.1] from your computerFree Time
. Further information on Free Time can be found here
. More information about FormatFactory [3.0.1] can be seen at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. FormatFactory [3.0.1] is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing FormatFactory [3.0.1] is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. FormatFactory [3.0.1]'s main file takes about 2.96 MB (3105280 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FormatFactory [3.0.1]. They take 25.62 MB (26859815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (66.50 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (2.96 MB)
- Uninst.exe (147.75 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (3.86 MB)
- mp4box.exe (2.38 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (165.50 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (145.51 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
The current page applies to FormatFactory [3.0.1] version 3.0.1
FormatFactory [3.0.1] is an application offered by the software company Free Time. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FormatFactory [3.0.1] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FormatFactory [3.0.1] from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FormatFactory [3.0.1] or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory [3.0.1]". The FormatFactory [3.0.1] application will be found very quickly. After you select FormatFactory [3.0.1] in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FormatFactory [3.0.1], from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatFactory [3.0.1]:
- The software company is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FormatFactory [3.0.1].
8. After removing FormatFactory [3.0.1], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory [3.0.1] which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FormatFactory [3.0.1] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FormatFactory [3.0.1] by Free Time from your computer, we are not saying that FormatFactory [3.0.1] by Free Time is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatFactory [3.0.1] supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-08 19:33:25.743