You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FormatFactory 2.10 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FormatFactory 2.10 from your PCFree Time
. Additional info about Free Time can be read here
. Click on http://www.pcfreetime.com
to get more info about FormatFactory 2.10 on Free Time's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall FormatFactory 2.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FormatFactory.exe is the FormatFactory 2.10's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.23 MB (2338816 bytes) on disk.
FormatFactory 2.10 is composed of the following executables which take 34.09 MB (35741844
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FormatFactory.exe (2.23 MB)
- uninst.exe (65.82 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (94.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (13.51 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (3.86 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (13.58 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (84.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of FormatFactory 2.10.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove FormatFactory 2.10.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FormatFactory 2.10:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FormatFactory 2.10:
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\codecs\wmspdmod.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\codecs\wmv10dmod.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\cygz.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\devil.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
FormatFactory 2.10 is an application by the software company Free Time. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase FormatFactory 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FormatFactory 2.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FormatFactory 2.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory 2.10". If it exists on your system the FormatFactory 2.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FormatFactory 2.10 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FormatFactory 2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory 2.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FormatFactory 2.10.
8. After removing FormatFactory 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 2.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FormatFactory 2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FormatFactory 2.10 by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that FormatFactory 2.10 by Free Time is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FormatFactory 2.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:02:55.707