FormatFactory 1.70 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FormatFactory 1.70 from your computerFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be found here
. Detailed information about FormatFactory 1.70 can be found at http://www.formatoz.com
. FormatFactory 1.70 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\FormatFactory directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\FormatFactory\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FormatFactory 1.70. FormatFactory.exe is the FormatFactory 1.70's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.33 MB (1392640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FormatFactory 1.70. They take an average of 15.40 MB (16152664
bytes) on disk.
- FormatFactory.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (63.09 KB)
- mencoder.exe (13.62 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (400.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of FormatFactory 1.70.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall FormatFactory 1.70.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FormatFactory 1.70:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FormatFactory 1.70:
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGCBPRO1610u100.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGPStyle2007Aqua1610.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGPStyle2007Luna1610.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGPStyle2007Obsidian1610.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
FormatFactory 1.70 is an application offered by the software company Free Time. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove FormatFactory 1.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FormatFactory 1.70 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FormatFactory 1.70 or simply click the Search field and type in "FormatFactory 1.70". If it is installed on your PC the FormatFactory 1.70 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FormatFactory 1.70 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FormatFactory 1.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory 1.70:
- The publisher is: http://www.formatoz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FormatFactory 1.70.
8. After uninstalling FormatFactory 1.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 1.70 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FormatFactory 1.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FormatFactory 1.70 by Free Time from your computer, nor are we saying that FormatFactory 1.70 by Free Time is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatFactory 1.70 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:30:59.027