FormatConvert version 3.1
This web page is about FormatConvert version 3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 from your systemHikvision, Inc.
. Additional info about Hikvision, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about FormatConvert version 3.1 at http://www.hikvision.com
. FormatConvert version 3.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove FormatConvert version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FormatConvert.exe is the FormatConvert version 3.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 669.50 KB (685568 bytes) on disk.
FormatConvert version 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1441630
bytes) on disk.
- FormatConvert.exe (669.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (738.34 KB)
The current web page applies to FormatConvert version 3.1 version 3.1
FormatConvert version 3.1 is a program marketed by Hikvision, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FormatConvert version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FormatConvert version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FormatConvert version 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FormatConvert version 3.1". If it exists on your system the FormatConvert version 3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FormatConvert version 3.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FormatConvert version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatConvert version 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.hikvision.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FormatConvert version 3.1.
8. After removing FormatConvert version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FormatConvert version 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FormatConvert version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 by Hikvision, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FormatConvert version 3.1 by Hikvision, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 18:23:43.860