This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Format Factory for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Format Factory from your computerFormat Factory
. Further information on Format Factory can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Format Factory is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk.
Format Factory contains of the executables below. They take 52.27 MB (54807507
bytes) on disk.
- FFSetup300.exe (50.99 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Format Factory version 3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Format Factory :
Format Factory is a program marketed by the software company Format Factory . Some people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Format Factory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Format Factory with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Format Factory or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Format Factory ". If it is installed on your PC the Format Factory program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Format Factory in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Format Factory , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Format Factory .
8. After uninstalling Format Factory , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Format Factory which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Format Factory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Format Factory by Format Factory from your PC, we are not saying that Format Factory by Format Factory is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Format Factory in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 15:27:41.857