FormScanner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FormScanner from your systemAlberto Borsetta
. You can find out more on Alberto Borsetta or check for application updates here
. Usually the FormScanner program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FormScanner_1.1.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall FormScanner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FormScanner_1.1.2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FormScanner's primary file takes about 266.00 KB (272384 bytes) and its name is FormScanner.exe.
The executables below are part of FormScanner. They occupy about 383.00 KB (392192
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- FormScanner.exe (266.00 KB)
This page is about FormScanner version 1.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other FormScanner versions:
...click to view all...
FormScanner is a program released by Alberto Borsetta. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove FormScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FormScanner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FormScanner or simply click the Search field and type in "FormScanner". If it is installed on your PC the FormScanner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FormScanner in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FormScanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FormScanner.
8. After uninstalling FormScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FormScanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FormScanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FormScanner by Alberto Borsetta from your computer, nor are we saying that FormScanner by Alberto Borsetta is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FormScanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:15:02.773