This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ForgePack 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ForgePack 1.0 from your systemslimbyte
. More information on slimbyte can be found here
. Click on http://www.odesk.com/
to get more information about ForgePack 1.0 on slimbyte's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ForgePack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ForgePack 1.0 is C:\Program Files\ForgePack\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 912.25 KB (934148 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
ForgePack 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 912.25 KB (934148
bytes) on disk.
This info is about ForgePack 1.0 version 0.0.0.0
ForgePack 1.0 is a program released by slimbyte. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ForgePack 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ForgePack 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ForgePack 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ForgePack 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ForgePack 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ForgePack 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ForgePack 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ForgePack 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.odesk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ForgePack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ForgePack 1.0.
8. After removing ForgePack 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ForgePack 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ForgePack 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ForgePack 1.0 by slimbyte from your PC, we are not saying that ForgePack 1.0 by slimbyte is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ForgePack 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 01:47:48.620