This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Forge for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Forge from your computerDark Vale Games
. Go over here
for more info on Dark Vale Games. You can see more info related to Forge at http://www.playforgewar.com/
. Forge is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Forge folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Forge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ForgeGame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 60.71 MB (63654912 bytes) on disk.
Forge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 100.83 MB (105727824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- ForgeGame.exe (60.71 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Forge we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Forge:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 223390
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forge\Binaries\Win32\ForgeGame.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 223390\InstallLocation
Forge is an application offered by the software company Dark Vale Games. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Forge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Forge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Forge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Forge". The Forge application will be found automatically. After you select Forge in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Forge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Forge:
- The software company is: http://www.playforgewar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Forge.
8. After uninstalling Forge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Forge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Forge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Forge by Dark Vale Games from your PC, we are not saying that Forge by Dark Vale Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Forge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 20:16:41.730