This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ForexChief MT5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ForexChief MT5 from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information about MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be read here
. Please follow https://www.metaquotes.net
if you want to read more on ForexChief MT5 on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ForexChief MT5 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. ForexChief MT5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ForexChief MT5\uninstall.exe. terminal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 36.85 MB (38639720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ForexChief MT5. They occupy about 87.65 MB (91902976
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (35.50 MB)
- metatester.exe (14.12 MB)
- terminal.exe (36.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about ForexChief MT5 version 5.00
ForexChief MT5 is an application offered by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase ForexChief MT5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ForexChief MT5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ForexChief MT5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ForexChief MT5". If it exists on your system the ForexChief MT5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ForexChief MT5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ForexChief MT5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ForexChief MT5:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ForexChief MT5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ForexChief MT5.
8. After uninstalling ForexChief MT5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ForexChief MT5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ForexChief MT5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ForexChief MT5 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that ForexChief MT5 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ForexChief MT5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 12:03:32.277