This page is about ForexChief MT4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ForexChief MT4 from your systemMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Please open http://www.metaquotes.net
if you want to read more on ForexChief MT4 on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ForexChief MT4 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. ForexChief MT4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ForexChief MT4\uninstall.exe. ForexChief MT4's primary file takes around 9.89 MB (10369632 bytes) and its name is terminal.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ForexChief MT4. They occupy 18.94 MB (19855496
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.54 MB)
- terminal.exe (9.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.21 KB)
This web page is about ForexChief MT4 version 6.00
alone. Click on the links below for other ForexChief MT4 versions:
ForexChief MT4 is an application marketed by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase ForexChief MT4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ForexChief MT4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ForexChief MT4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ForexChief MT4". If it exists on your system the ForexChief MT4 program will be found very quickly. After you select ForexChief MT4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ForexChief MT4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ForexChief MT4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ForexChief MT4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ForexChief MT4.
8. After uninstalling ForexChief MT4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ForexChief MT4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ForexChief MT4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ForexChief MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ForexChief MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ForexChief MT4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:31:00.350