Forex Rally MT4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Forex Rally MT4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Forex Rally MT4 from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Further information about Forex Rally MT4 can be seen at http://www.metaquotes.net
. Forex Rally MT4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Forex Rally MT4 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Forex Rally MT4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Forex Rally MT4\uninstall.exe. Forex Rally MT4's main file takes about 9.93 MB (10408936 bytes) and is named terminal.exe.
Forex Rally MT4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.04 MB (19967352
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.63 MB)
- terminal.exe (9.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (496.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Forex Rally MT4 version 4.00
Forex Rally MT4 is a program marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Forex Rally MT4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Forex Rally MT4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Forex Rally MT4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Forex Rally MT4". If it is installed on your PC the Forex Rally MT4 application will be found very quickly. When you click Forex Rally MT4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Forex Rally MT4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Forex Rally MT4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Forex Rally MT4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Forex Rally MT4.
8. After uninstalling Forex Rally MT4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Forex Rally MT4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Forex Rally MT4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Forex Rally MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Forex Rally MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Forex Rally MT4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 12:30:58.017