Forecast Interface is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Forecast Interface from your systemIRIMO
. Take a look here
for more information on IRIMO. Usually the Forecast Interface program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Forecast Interface directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Forecast Interface's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Forecast Interface\uninstall.exe. forecast interface.exe is the Forecast Interface's main executable file and it takes about 1.04 MB (1089536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Forecast Interface. They take about 1.98 MB (2072064
bytes) on disk.
- forecast interface.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
This info is about Forecast Interface version 1.40
Forecast Interface is an application by the software company IRIMO. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Forecast Interface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Forecast Interface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Forecast Interface or simply click the Search field and type in "Forecast Interface". If it exists on your system the Forecast Interface program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Forecast Interface in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Forecast Interface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Forecast Interface.
8. After removing Forecast Interface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Forecast Interface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Forecast Interface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Forecast Interface by IRIMO from your PC, we are not saying that Forecast Interface by IRIMO is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Forecast Interface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:59:20.947